Saturday, January 12, 2013

personal lens keeper

i was sitting at home this afternoon thinking of what to capture for my daily photo. i finally got an idea (which i won't even mention what, because it is super boring and really lacks any inspiration - i seriously need to kick my butt into gear, get some energy/motivation, and start trying some new/interesting things) and set it all up. then, this little munchkin pops into my viewfinder just as i click the shutter.
i should know better than to leave my lens cap on the floor. he always finds it and always attempts to put it back on my lens. nice i never have to worry about losing my lens cap, with this little munchkin trailing behind, but it makes taking pictures a little more difficult ;)


i tried to get a second shot afterwards that was more in focus

No comments:

Post a Comment